Cascade ACM SIGGRAPH

Board Meeting Minutes – April 2014

by on Apr.16, 2014, under minutes

April SIGGRAPH Cascade – Board Meeting Minutes- April 15th 2014 In attendance: Demetra Christina Wes Paul (remotely) Demetra makes a motion to remove the old officers from the bank account, which include Beverly Standish and Daniel Sabin, and add Wes Cropper. Paul is on the phone remotely. Christina seconds the motion, and every officer approves it to pass. The motion is now passed. Events: April 30th, Wednesday, Auditorium Moriarty Arts Building PCC Cascade – 3d Printing from speaker Rob Ducey Christina will put the event online tomorrow once it is approved. Demetra is adding everyone to the e-mail list that signed in during our last event. Paul is using Caligator to get the word out to a ton of people about the next event. Demetra will be updating the SIGGRAPH Cascade website. Christina will take care of using Twitter and Facebook to get the word out. Wes and Demetra will put together a treasurers report. There are normally three report, Vice Chair, Treasurers Report (money), and Secretaries Report (membership) May 12th, NW Animation Festival, Monday of the festival – Hollywood Theater We are able to use the upstairs auditorium for the SIGGRAPH Computer Animation Festival and split the proceeds with the Hollywood Theater. In order to meet the membership values we have we can provide reimbursement for members who show their receipt. Post mortem from the last event: trouble with signing up membership. Tell people to do it online beforehand. New format for future events: Pre-registration: 5:30pm Registration / Meet and Mingle: 6:00pm Event” 6:30pm Christina – “This is a great time to renew your membership, Rob Ducey from Laika is worth it!” Renew membership stuff with a message like this. We make a motion to buy a new stamp pad for the events in the future. Treasurers report: $210 deposit $100 for box cash for events. Move to close down the post office box we currently have and move it to the PO BOX that Demetra has. Wes wants to create a report for every time we have a board meeting. Action Items: Everyone: Come up with a June event! Demetra: Print out list ahead of time showing different members (current and not current) and bring to the next event this month Map on eventbrite needs to be clearer in the announcement and we need to include a map attachment to the thing itself. Find out ticket pricing for the Hollywood theater Complete the memberships with Wes for the SIGGRAPH chapter Create a Google Group for the SIGGRAPH Cascade Board Members / Officers Christina Send out the need to re-new notice to everyone before the event on the cascade Siggraph page Add a renew membership stuff on the Facebook event when I create it Buy a new stamp pad for future events, and bring receipt to get reimbursement to April event Send a formal request to Patrick to shut down the SIGGRAPH twitter account, send it with a date to Patrick, give him a week to do it. Or he could hand over the credentials to me.


Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!