Cascade ACM SIGGRAPH Mission: we exist to serve the needs of the Oregon and Southwest Washington computer graphics community. Through meetings, workshops, conferences, and other activities, the Cascade ACM SIGGRAPH Chapter works to promote an increased knowledge of and greater interest in the educational, artistic, and scientific aspects and applications of modern technology to graphics, enhancing communication between colleagues that have an interest in any aspect of computer graphics.
Election Results, 2012–2013 Season | The new Cascade ACM SIGGRAPH board members are:
- Demetra Gilmore Arnett, Chair
- Patrick Coan, Vice Chair
- Asha Jagannathan, Secretary
- Daniel Sabin, Treasurer
- Vincent Damewood, Web Master
- Floyd Archie Buchanon, Publications Director
- AJ DeFlaminis, Member at Large
- Michael Maier, Member at Large
- Serene Reidy, Member at Large
- Greg Walters, Member at Large
- Fran Zandonella, Member at Large
- Bev Standish, Member at Large
- Michael Smith, Member at Large.
- ACM: The Association for Computing Machinery
- ACM SIGGRAPH: ACM’s special interest group (SIG) for computer graphics and interactive techniques
Conferences to Plan:
- SIGGRAPH 2012 will be in Los Angeles, California in August
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2012 will be held in Singapore, from November 28th to 1st December 2012
- SIGGRAPH 2013 will be in Anaheim, California in August
- SIGGRAPH 2014 will be in Vancouver, BC in August.