Thursday, April 3, 2008
Discover how to get a job in the exciting world of Computer Graphics!
Polish your skills to create eye-catching demo reels, write relevant résumés and other practical advice to “wow” potential employers. Prestigious industry representatives from Hot Pepper Studios, Intel, LAIKA, Oregon Film & Video, and Wieden+Kennedy, will provide first-hand recruitment knowledge within the multimedia industry.
Learn from our panelists:
- Brad Smith, Founder and Creative Director, Hot Pepper Studios
- Susan Haley, Marketing/Administrative Manager, Oregon Film & Video
- Kristin Dagg, Sr. Technical Recruiter, LAIKA, Inc. (formerly at Intel)
- Betse Green, Sr. Contract Recruiter, LAIKA, (formerly at Vestas American Wind Technology & Nike)
- Michele LeFore, Studio Director, Wieden+Kennedy
PCC Cascade Campus
Moriarty Arts & Humanities Building, Auditorium Room 104
705 N. Killingsworth Street (at Albina)
Portland, OR 97217
Please RSVP to cascadesiggraph ( at ) gmail (dot) com
by March 31st
so that we can plan for attendance.
FREE parking pass when you email your request by NOON on April 2nd.
We suggest parking in PCC designated lots only located off of Albina St.
(one block North of Killingsworth).
FREE to Cascade SIGGRAPH Chapter members;
Light refreshments will be served.
Annual local chapter membership may be purchased at the door for
$25 ($18 for students).